THWT - Ep. 84 - "Booksmart" (2019)

The original NP2k Film Forum
Chad Peter
Site Admin

THWT - Ep. 84 - "Booksmart" (2019)

Post by Chad Peter »

Episode 84 - "Booksmart" (2019) is now live!

One of these days Mark and Chad will start an episode by talking about something that's in line with the week's chosen movie.  This is not one of those episodes.  Recorded on the 20th anniversary of 9/11, the fellas dive into all sorts of uplifting topics, such as where they were on 9/11, or should "Hollywood" & films be held more accountable for the crazy ideas they place into the world.  When they finish their wildly diverse array of topics, they jump straight into director Olivia Wilde's wonderful debut "Booksmart", which we don't think enough of you have seen.

Performers of note: Kaitlyn Dever, Beanie Feldstein, Jessica Williams, Jason Sudeikis, Billie Lourd, Skyler Gisondo, Victoria Ruesga, Mason Gooding, Diana Silvers, Molly Gordon, Lisa Kudrow, Eduardo Franco, Nico Hiraga, Austin Crute, Olivia Wilde

https://traffic.libsyn.com/secure/thehe ... KSMART.mp3
0084-booksmart.jpg
0084-booksmart.jpg (62.68 KiB) Viewed 10986 times
Lance

Re: THWT - Ep. 84 - "Booksmart" (2019)

Post by Lance »

Took three attempts but I finished. I have not see this or the 25th hour. Throwing those on my to do.

I thought about chiming in on the "Do you know any high school fuckups that became successful?" as I actually managed to get expelled from the entire Lake Steven school district and view myself as mildly successful...then I looked at my bank account and no, yeah, Mark's assumption holds water.
Chad Peter
Site Admin

Post by Chad Peter »

Lance wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:08 pm Took three attempts but I finished. I have not see this or the 25th hour. Throwing those on my to do.

I thought about chiming in on the "Do you know any high school fuckups that became successful?" as I actually managed to get expelled from the entire Lake Steven school district and view myself as mildly successful...then I looked at my bank account and no, yeah, Mark's assumption holds water.
hahah, you're successful to ME. If that counts for anything.

Maybe we need YOU to be on the 25th hour episode. Coming to LA anytime soon?
Lance

Post by Lance »

Chad Peter wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:40 pm hahah, you're successful to ME. If that counts for anything.
I'll take it, success is subjective.
Chad Peter wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:40 pm Maybe we need YOU to be on the 25th hour episode. Coming to LA anytime soon?
At the moment the whole pandemic thing has tapped our resources more than I'd like it to have, but maybe in the near future I could hop a plane down for a night or two. I'll put the 25th Hour on the back burner just in case.