Copies of old NP2k fest (or user) films...

The original NP2k Film Forum
Chad Peter
Site Admin

Copies of old NP2k fest (or user) films...

Post by Chad Peter »

There's a select few films done by this community that I can't find for the life of me. Eric's "Pursed" comes to mind (even he doesn't have a copy). I have a ton of other films from folks here... does anyone else? I'll love to put together a private database for us.
Lance

Re: Copies of old NP2k fest (or user) films...

Post by Lance »

I would love to see this happen. I remember watching a few of them way back when, but life also had me distracted at that time so recall is limited.
Faldor

Post by Faldor »

I'm sure you're all hoping for the good films but here is my entry to the last (?) NP2K film competition which won some award or other which til this day I still use to pass myself off as "award-winning filmmaker."

The film came about cos there was a woman in the cinema I worked in who had just done costume for a feature film that was shot locally and was excited to design and make something of her own. Obviously I was about to ask if she could do spacesuits but realised if someone was going to put in that much work for something that would only be seen by you bozos I best ask what she'd like to do and work from there.

Which is how we ended up with a time-traveling victorian murder.

https://vimeo.com/manage/videos/14125401

Anyway, we've been married almost seven years now.
Thanks NP2K Film competition!
Chad Peter
Site Admin

Post by Chad Peter »

Faldor wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:30 pm I'm sure you're all hoping for the good films but here is my entry to the last (?) NP2K film competition which won some award or other which til this day I still use to pass myself off as "award-winning filmmaker."

The film came about cos there was a woman in the cinema I worked in who had just done costume for a feature film that was shot locally and was excited to design and make something of her own. Obviously I was about to ask if she could do spacesuits but realised if someone was going to put in that much work for something that would only be seen by you bozos I best ask what she'd like to do and work from there.

Which is how we ended up with a time-traveling victorian murder.

https://vimeo.com/manage/videos/14125401

Anyway, we've been married almost seven years now.
Thanks NP2K Film competition!
Dude, haven't seen this in ages. You should definitely make it downloadable ;)