Hmmm

The original NP2k Film Forum
Chad Peter
Site Admin

Hmmm

Post by Chad Peter »

Is it worth keeping this place up and running? My gut will always say yes, but of course the cost of it is always somewhat annoying. What say you? I think if we were, I'd need to start some new film festival or something to keep it interested.

Or something else.

If this were to evolve into something else, what would you imagine working out? Maybe I should just let AI take over.
Ornsack

Re: Hmmm

Post by Ornsack »

I am sad people don’t talk much on here. I miss the old school forum format, and I miss the chat on here.

It’s a shame attempts to move the conversation to the social medias never seems to work out.
Bryan Harley

Post by Bryan Harley »

We've tried Facebook, Slack... how about a massive text message chain? WhatsApp group? How many of us are there?

I dunno. But if web hosting cost is an issue, lemme know and I'll host it.
Chad Peter
Site Admin

Post by Chad Peter »

Bryan Harley wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 3:09 am We've tried Facebook, Slack... how about a massive text message chain? WhatsApp group? How many of us are there?

I dunno. But if web hosting cost is an issue, lemme know and I'll host it.
A WhatsApp group could be fun... I've always found them to be a bit tough to maintain with friends that don't live nearby, though. Who knows. Maybe?
Ornsack

Post by Ornsack »

Chad Peter wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 4:28 amA WhatsApp group could be fun... I've always found them to be a bit tough to maintain with friends that don't live nearby, though. Who knows. Maybe?
You'll only get annoying notifications in the middle of the night from those of us who are 5-7 hours ahead :lol:
Lance

Post by Lance »

I'm down for whatever. Been a little distracted lately but I'm settling back into my groove.
Grant

Post by Grant »

Oh hey everyone, yeah WhatsApp would be cool. Yeah hurts to say but the golden age of the forums may be over.